Are you ready for deep gut health nourishment and healing? Are you ready for such total rejuvenation that you completely forget about your worries for an entire weekend? Are you ready to relax into a custom tailored weekend for the ultimate rejuvenation reset?
Then we’ve got you covered!
After 3 days, you’ll take home all the tools you need to care for your gut to experience lifelong radiant health.
Bringing our go-to health expert, Georgie Collinson, a certified nutritional therapy practitioner, and gut health expert and Courtney Chambers an international yoga teacher, this belly, mind, and soul program is your ticket to complete body and soul restoration.
Your gut health impacts all aspects of your well-being, from your skin, to your energy levels and your hormones!
- Not feeling your absolute best?
- Dealing with stress?
- Craving a little extra self-compassion, self-kindness, and self-care
- Possibly dealing with gut issues (digestive issues, bloating, gas, acne, hormonal imbalances, skin issues, etc)
- Wanting to incorporate more healthy habits into your daily life?
- Wanting to use yoga as a way to decrease stress?
Get to the bottom of your gut issues
Health and wellness group seminar
Learn how your gut health impacts your mental health and the skills and tools to create a healthy and happy body and mind. The seminar will uncover topics such as gut health basics, toning the vagus nerve, breaking through limiting beliefs and more.
Meditation and yoga
Meditation reduces stress which has a huge impact on the gut microbiome and improves the mental and emotional state. Yoga supports your gut-brain axis, increase energy levels, strengthen the immune system, and promote healthy joints. You will tune in to the rest and digest systems of the body which are necessary for optimal bodily functions.
Gift bags to take home from top gut health and wellness brands
- Cooking for your gut workshop
- All level yoga and meditation classes
- 3 gut health and wellness group seminars
- Daily organic farm-to-table meals curated by a naturopath
- Gift bags from top gut health and wellness brands
- Kava opening ceremony and intention setting
- 2 nights accommodation
- Unlimited infrared sauna use
- Farm walks